Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Kurt Geiger Wedges!!

Even though I am meant to be saving, I can never resist something when I fall in love, & trust me, it was definitely love at first sight with my Kurt Geigers!! Now I never really spend excessive amounts on my clothes and shoes, as I find that there are cheap alternatives to most things which are almost as good. However, when I saw these I knew that there would not be many dupes that would have the same laser cut detail. And for the price, they were really a bargain. This is why: TKMaxx have started selling Kurt Geigers. Yes, you heard right. I've never been a massive lover of TKMaxx as it involves a lot of rummaging to find one item that you want, however if you have the patience you can find some good bargains and it really is worth it. As soon as I spotted them I knew they were of a high quality, and then I realised they were Kurt Geigers, at a RRP of £160, reduced to £40. It was impossible to leave them at that. When I got home I looked at them online and ASOS had also reduced them to £49, however they were sold out, so I am more than happy with my find!! They will be the best summer wedges ever because they're just so pretty. I have only worn them once (as I have only had them a week) and I did fall over in them, but we shall blame the vodka, malibu, sambuka and disaronno for that!! They are actually really easy to walk in, and I managed to keep them on all night. I am sounding like such a classy bird. They were really comfy, but I did get blisters the next day, but who cares as long as they are comfy on the night and look good!! Plus, I think dancing for 5 hours would result in blisters if I was wearing fluffy slippers. They are extremmmmely high, as the heel height is 6 inches, but they have got a chunky platform on!! They're my fave shoes!




What do you think? Have you got any KG's you're lusting after. 
Ally
xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!£40!!!!! Thats mental! I have a pair of KG's that cost me £120 :(((((( need to start looking in tkmaxx ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I actually could not believe it!! Was SO amazed!xx

      Delete