Monday 1 April 2013

My main love in life, my Zara leather jacket

So I thought it was only right that the first item of clothing I should blog about would be my fave. I am a slight Zara addict, simply because when I go in the shop I dribble about the quality of the clothing, and the shop always looks so pretty. I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to shopping here to be honest, I fall in love with things to the extent I want to cry. (My friend Lauren can vouch for this if she remembers the coat situation) However, some of the things aren't always in my price range, especially seeing as my contract at work had to come to an end, so I am now on the job hunt. But this doesn't stop me from loving one of my best purchases ever. I know everyone seems to have bought leather jackets, and studs seem to have been slightly over done recently, but my jacket still looks amazingly fab because of the fact that it is a good quality and is definitely not cheap looking. I bought the jacket in Summer last year whilst abroad in the Canary Islands, from the Zara there - as obviously it is a Spanish company anyway. I had quite a bit of money to spend in Zara there as I bagged myself a job as a waitress for six weeks. And may I just add that I picked up a few bargains in there aswell! Technically that's not even spending money right? Cos I would have spent my euros on tatty souvenirs if not on this jacket, well that is my logic anyway! I have since seen Lucy from Made In Chelsea sporting this jacket, so I know it was a good buy. 
I think the stud ratio is just right. I'm very picky on my ratio's (especially gum-to-tooth ratio but lets not talk about that). The sleeves are slightly cropped and they also have little gold spikes which I think are very cute. The only negative thing I could say about my baby would be the fact that it is hardly ever weather appropriate for Manchester. This winter I have had to live in my parka!! However I did decide to invest in some cute little three quarter sleeved cardigans to shove underneath when I just couldn't resist wearing the jacket. Hopefully now the weather is slightly better I will get more wear out of it. But then again, the weather in this country is slightly crazy. We had snow last week. Snow... Near April.... Crazy!!
What do you think? I hope you all love it as much as me...
P.s. I apologise for the quality of the images, life with a Blackberry can be such a pain and my digital camera seems to have gone walkabouts (knowing me I have left it at a party whilst drunk) I shall upload a photo of me wearing it when I don't look like such a mess. Bank Holiday Monday chills should not be photographed hahaha!
lots of love,
Ally
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have this jacket too! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! xxx

    http://yesnomaybesoh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Thanks for stopping by mine :) hahaha!
      xxx

      Delete