Sunday 28 July 2013

Summer lace

Dress | Chelsea Girl at River Island   Nude Heels | New Look   Lace Footsies | Primark.

So as promised I have made another blog post! Hopefully getting back on track. 
Firstly can I apologize for the picture quality, I will try to take a better picture when I get round to it, this was just a quick snap before I went out, (I had already had far too many cocktails) so the lighting and background is definitely not the best. But I wanted to post about this dress as I love it so much haha!
So it seems England finally has a summer! And I am usually the girl that's wearing the maxi dresses the second a slight bit of blue sky appears! But one thing I love about summer, is little summery dresses! So I thought I would share this one with you, that I bagged in the River Island Summer sale! It's a white lace, with slight gold detailing, and a bargain at £15, down from £30. Even if I did have to sew a new button on at the back, which I think is why it was reduced so much! 
I wore this to go to a friends 18th, and I teamed it with nude t-bar heels and white lace footsies. Can I just say how much I adore Primark lace footsies, they make all heels so much more comfy as they have cushion pads in the bottom. AMAZING! 
What do you think? Have you bagged any summer bargains?
Ally
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment