Sunday 4 August 2013

Wishlist | August


1. Wedged Peep Toe Shoes | Zara
2. Sleeveless Silk Blouse | H&M 
3. Classic Leather 11'' Satchel | Cambridge Satchel Company
4. Black & White Striped Leggings | American Apparel @ Selfridges
5. Ibiza Crop Top | Missguided
6. Frilly Ankle Socks | Topshop
7. Sequined Converse | Office

This post seems to have been based on a black and white theme, which started out as a coincidence. I think you can tell I am still a bit obsessed with Ibiza, and I spotted this crop on the missguided TV advert, and I feel as though I need it in my life!! I just wish I could have bought it before I went to Ibiza; I would have loved to walk around San An in this!! I have mixed some classic looks which seem to be coming in this season, with quite dressed down looks, I love the H&M silk blouse, it just looks so elegant. The converse are in he sale in Office, however the sad part is they only have large sizes left *sadface* but these would be perfect for me when I'm going to the less dressy clubs in town, as I could pair them with a skirt and blouse and they still look nice because they're so sparkly! Hahaha! The Zara shoes are also in the sale, BARGAIN! I am currently mourning the closure of the Zara in Manchester, which reopens in September (but by then I will have moved to Sunderland - eeeeek) it's such a killer especially with the Zara summer sale! 
And yes, I know Cambridge Satchels have been on everyones wishlist for like ever now, but I still haven't got my hands on one, despite having asked for one for the past 2 birthdays and christmas's after first seeing Zooey Deschanel sporting an embossed classic I fell in love. So much that I have refused to buy a dupe even though most of them are amazing quality. I am still ever so obsessed with them, yet I always have other things my money needs to be spent on, so for now I shall dream of an 11'' embossed with my initials.
Ever since the hype of American Apparel Disco Pants, which took the blogging world by storm, I have wanted a pair of leggings from American Apparel to see whether they are the same good quality as the disco pants, and I am actually surprised at how cheap these are, seeing as everything in American Apparel is beyond expensive!
Whats on your August wishlist?
Ally
xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment