Monday 12 August 2013

We all live in a yellow submarine

 me and my bezzie Paige
 my wonderful papa
Beaded Blouse | Internationale   Tailored Shorts | Old    Sandals | New Look   Earrings | Dorothy Perkins

Wow, I am doing well with keeping up with these blog posts!
I thought I would share with you a few photos I took a few weeks ago when I went to Liverpool with my Dad and my best friend Paige. As the weather was amazing (seems to have gone now, huff!!) we thought what better than to spend a day in Liverpool. Now let me be honest in saying that I am a Manchester gal, and I really love everything about our city. But can I say, Liverpool might come a close second (behind Newcastle maybe, woo excited to be moving North East in September - even though I am moving to Sunderland, Newcastle is like 20 minutes away on the metro, wooo shopping!) the city is just so clean and nice, way cleaner than Manchester! I was quite disapointed I didn't hear many scouse accents whilst I was there, however I did such cool things!
We did some typical touristy things, such as go on an open top tour bus, I did top up my tan as we went around the whole of Liverpool and it was such a hot day! We went to the Cavern Club, the home of the beatles, and had our photo took with the Cavern Club Liverpool wall. We also saw the Titanic building, which was amazing, probably because it is my all time favourite film ever, but it was so interesting to be told that all the relatives of people on the ship went there for news of their loved ones when they heard that the ship had sank! As we went around Albert Docks, we found a shop which was selling things which were actually on the titanic!! A silver spoon off the Captains table, which was about £80.00, but it had a certificate of authenticity and everything, I really wanted it!! 
Albert Docks were so pretty in the sunshine, and some of the themed boats were fab, they had a Yellow Submarine (they really do love being the beatles birthplace) and a Titanic one!!! (I am actually obsessed) 
We finished off the day with a spot of Shopping and a ever so classy beer and a burger at Wetherspoons, I purchased a new top and some sunglasses (as I sat on mine ha).
As it was sunny, I wore my new top which was an absolute bargain from Internationale (in the sale for £4 AND on Buy One Get One Half Price) What more can you ask for??? The top is fab, the back is a chiffon with buttons down, and the front is like a strung sequin and beaded material. Which I teamed with some beige tailored shorts that I have had for ages and don't even remember where they're from, and white sandals.

As my mam, dad and little sis have been away to Tenerife for almost 4 weeks now, they get back on Wednesday (I know I know, I am very jealous) I would have gone if it wasn't for Driving Lessons must pass before uni. must pass before uni. must pass before uni. But anyway, they skyped to tell me they have popped into my favourite boutique over there and have picked me up a surprise. So you may see a blog post on that, if I like it!! I did ask them to get me something from Zara, as the Tenerife Zara has the most amazing bargains, but they said they couldn't find me anything pft!! Impossible to not find me anything in a Zara. But hey, I can live with a boutique item!

Hope you like my post, what have you been up to this summer?
Ally
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment